- Duke University, Durham, N.C.
- Continuing Education
- Corporate Education
- Graduate School
- Law School
- Leadership Education at Duke Divinity (LEADD)
- Masters of Engineering Management program
- School of Public Health
- Theater Studies (Greg was a faculty member 2008-13.)
- Malardalen University, Eskilstuna, Sweden
- New York University, Stern School of Business
- North Carolina State University School of Management, Raleigh
- Rollins College, Winter Park, Fla.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Friday Center for Continuing Education
- Graduate School
- Kenan-Flagler Business School (Greg is a clinical assistant professor in the Management and Corporate Communications area at the school and started as an adjunct faculty member in 2000. He has taught in the MBA, undergraduate, Executive Education, and masters of accounting programs.)
- School of Nursing
- University of North Carolina School of the Arts, School of Filmmaking
- University of Pittsburgh, Katz Graduate School of Business
- Washington University in St. Louis, Olin School of Business
- AtStaff, Inc., Durham, N.C.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Burt’s Bees, Durham, N.C.
- Dayton Heart Hospital, Dayton, Oh.
- Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Durham, N.C.
- Fuentek, Apex, N.C.
- Hawkins, Parnell, Thackston & Young LLP, Dallas, Tex.
- Ingersoll Rand, Davidson, N.C.
- Manpower, Inc., Raleigh, N.C.
- McKim & Creed engineering, Cary, N.C.
- MicroMass Communications, Cary, N.C.
- Microsoft, Redmond, Wash.
- Novant Health System, Carolinas and Virginia
- OgilvyOne worldwide advertising, Durham, N.C.
- Red Hat, Raleigh, N.C.
- S&ME engineering, Raleigh, N.C.
- Southern Company, Atlanta, Ga.
- Triangle Technology Executives Council, Raleigh, N.C.
- Wavecom, Research Triangle Park, N.C.
- Chatham County (N.C.) Public Health Department
- City of Durham, N.C.
- National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
- National Public Health Leadership Institute
- North Carolina Institute for Public Health, Chapel Hill
- Southeastern Public Health Leadership Institute (regional consortium based in Chapel Hill, N.C.)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Postal Service
- Eyes, Ears, Nose, and Paws, Carrboro, N.C.
- North Carolina Botanical Garden, Chapel Hill
- North Carolina Special Libraries Association
- Self-Knowledge Symposium, Raleigh, N.C.
- Special Libraries Association (national)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill women’s lacrosse team
Greg has also taught in UNC’s Professional Actor Training (MFA) Program and has been a featured presenter at:
- 2014 The Image Deconstructed Workshop (national photojournalism conference), Chapel Hill, N.C.
- Triangle Organizational Development Network, Raleigh/Durham, N.C. (2013)
- 2012 Applied Improv Network World Conference, San Francisco
- 2009 Special Libraries Association National Conference, Washington, D.C.
- 2008 Applied Improv Network world conference, Chicago
- 2004 MBA Leadership Conference, Graduate Management Admission Council, Newport Beach, Ca.
- Durham Chamber of Commerce (2004)
- 2003 Improv in Business Summit, Toronto, Ont.
- American Society for Training and Development (ASTD), Charlotte (2003)
- Durham Sales and Marketing Executives (DS&ME), Durham, N.C. (2002)
- Carolina Health & Humor Association, Durham (1999)
- American Society for Training and Development (ASTD), Raleigh (1998)
In addition to presenting FIZ programs at the above venues, Greg has taught improv, presentation skills, and acting at colleges, universities, theaters, arts centers, and schools throughout the Southeast with Transactors Improv. He co-teaches Artistic Entrepreneurship at UNC and is also an actor and director.